In honor of my 100th blog post, I wanted to do something really special for my loyal readers–thus, the obvious choice: a rock giveaway. This is the rock:
His name is Jacques. As you may have guessed from his natty attire, he is French. Jacques was mined in a small, French quarry in the 1920’s, and he eventually came to America to work for a landscaping firm.
|Jacques really likes a good cocktail and a pretty lady|
You might be asking–“But Angela, isn’t this a form of rock trafficking? Why are you giving away Jacques?” Jacques loves to travel, meet new people, and enjoy adventures in new gardens. He would love to visit your home. He also enjoys boating:
You might also be asking yourself, “Angela, are you feeling o.k.?” Yes, just fine, if a bit woozy from the super glue and Sharpie fumes.
Jacques has grown bored hanging out in our little Colorado burg, and it is time for him to move on. Of course we want to make sure that he is kept in the manner to which he is accustomed, so he will be accompanied by a $100 Target gift card.
1. You must Follow this blog to enter.
2. U.S. and Canada mailing addresses, only, please–Jacques has put on some weight since he came to the U.S.
3. Get one entry by leaving a comment after this blog post, explaining why you would love to have Jacques in your home.
4.Get a second entry by posting this giveaway to your Facebook page–then be sure to post that info here, so you get a second entry.
5. All entries must be submitted by Saturday, noon MST, February 26th.
6. I will select a winner using random.org.
Legal stuff: No rocks were harmed in the making of this blog. Blog owner accepts no liability for any infractions committed by Jacques if he comes to live at your house. Hot Barbie doll not included in this giveaway.
Thanks for reading!